Thank you for your interest in becoming accredited by the International NLP Association.
INA requires a high level of integrity and excellence in the field of NLP, which all accredited members must adhere to. To be considered for accreditation, you you must agree to our Code of Ethics, requiring you to always coach and train with integrity, as well as meet our training requirements below.
As an INA credentialed member you will receive:
- An official NLP Credential Number
- Digital Badge for your website
- A listing on this website as an INA Credential Member.
If you have received your training from an INA approved training center you will be fast-tracked through the credentialing verification process.
Who Can Apply for Membership
Only applicants whose training met the INA training requirements will be considered for membership. If your training center is an approved INA Training Center, you can become a member. If your training center is not listed on our approved list, please check our requirements here.
As an INA accredited member, you must earn at least 10 CE’s in the area of personal development, coaching, or further NLP training each year.
Applying for Membership
To apply for membership, you must:
- Agree to our code of ethics
- Upload a digital copy of your NLP certificate (Practitioner, Master, or Trainer)
- Certify that you have met our credentialing requirements
- Agree to complete at least 10 CE’s each year of membership
- Pay the membership fee