As an individual, you are able to apply for INA NCC credential. There are three paths to qualify for this credential:
- Graduated from an INA accredited NLP Coach certification training.
- If you attended a non-INA accredited NLP Coach training, you must submit proof of certification and show that your certification course meets the following requirements.
- Have completed an accredited Life Coach Training and have completed an accredited NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Training.
Requirements to qualify for INA NLP Coach credential:
- Must hold a current INA NLP Practitioner & NLP Master credentials or will be applying for all three at once.
- Coach Certification from an INA-accredited coach training.
- If your training was delivered from a non-INA accredited training center, it must meet the following requirements:
- 60 hours of coach training, content may vary based on training institute
- Must include at least 10 hours of live instruction (in-person and/or live video/audio)
- 50 Coaching Practice hours or (paid or volunteer)
Once you complete your membership and enrollment fee you will be redirected to your Member Dashboard to complete your credential application and upload applicable documents.
NLP Coach Accreditation items to be completed during credentialing process:
- NLP coach certificate or letter from issuing institute
- A letter of recommendation from your training center
- Successful completion of the INA NCC Competency Exam
- Completed INA application
- Signed INA code of ethics agreement
To start your NCC accreditation process, click here: