As an individual, you are able to apply for INA accreditation. There are two ways to qualify for this credential:
- Graduated from an INA accredited NLP Master certification training.
- If you attended a non-INA accredited master training, you must submit proof of certification and show that your certification course meets the following requirements.
Requirements to qualify for INA NLP Master credential:
- Must hold a current INA NLP Practitioner credential or will be applying for both NLP Practitioner and NLP Master together.
- NLP Master Certification from an INA-accredited master training.
- If your training was delivered from a non-INA accredited training center, it must meet the following requirements:
- 80 hours of advanced NLP coursework, content may vary based on training institute
- Must include at least 10 hours of live instruction (in-person and/or live video/audio)
Once you complete your membership and enrollment fee you will be redirected to your Member Dashboard to complete your credential application and upload applicable documents.
NLP Master Practitioner Accreditation items to be completed during credentialing process:
- NLP Master certificate or letter from issuing institute
- Three character references
- Completed INA application
- Signed INA code of ethics agreement
To start your MNLP accreditation process, click here: