Candidate must have graduated from an INA accredited NLP trainer certification training.
If the candidate attended a non-INA accredited trainer training, the candidate must provide:
- Proof of NLP trainer certification.
- At a minimum, the Trainer’s Training course must include how to train:
- Definition of NLP
- Rapport building with non-verbal communication
- VAK model with eye accessing cues
- Basic kinesthetic anchoring
- Introduction to submodalities, with at least one full technique
- Decision and motivation strategies
- Milton model
- Outcome specification
- Meaning reframing
- Six-step reframing
- Must include at least 20 hours of live instruction (in-person and/or live video/audio)
- Must hold a current INA NLP Practitioner & NLP Master credentials or will be applying for all three at once.
Other NLP Trainer Accreditation Requirements
- NLP trainer certificate from issuing institute
- A letter of recommendation from your training center
- Completed INA application
- Signed INA code of ethics agreement
If you plan to train and certify others as NLP Practitioners you may want to apply for NLP Training Center Accreditation.